Latest News

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Bahasa Indonesia lebih simpel dari Bahasa Inggris

Ini artikel copas, tapi lucu juga hehehehe......

In English : �Would you care to validate your previous statement?�
In Indonesian : �SUMPE LO?!
In English : �Sorry, I think you miscalculated your own capabilities to handle the task at hand.�
In Indonesian : �Nenek lu kiper!
In English : �Would you care to elaborate on that statement?�
In Indonesian : �MAKSUD LOH?!�
In English : �There�s a 75% chance I won�t make it, I�m far too busy for ur stupid event.�
In Indonesian : �Insya�allah gw dateng!�
In English : �The meeting will start at 9:15 AM. Please be there 15 minutes beforehand.�
In Indonesian : �Rapatnya jam 8!�


In English :�Let�s try this new scam and see if those carbo-ladden brains buy it�
In Indonesian : �Mama minta pulsa�
In English : �Please stop by our outlet. There might be stuff you�ll find interesting.�
In Indonesian : �Giordanonya, Kakaaak!�
In English : �I�ve stumbled upon something that might be of interest to you. You might find it useful.�
In Indonesian : �CEKIDOT GAN!�
In English : �I�m so overwhelmed by this turn of event that I�m speechless and in awe.�
In Indonesian : �ANJROT!�
In English : �This is a very interesting topic that everybody should stay updated about this.�
In Indonesian : �Sundul, Gan!�
In English : �I definitely won�t make it. You guys go and have fun without me.�
In Indonesian : �Ntar gue nyusul.�
In English : �You�re absolutely, positively 100% correct. But I knew that already.�
In Indonesian : �EMBEER!�
In English : �That�s so profound. I can�t contribute anything further but I need to say something to sound equally smart.�
In Indonesian : �Dalem.�

sumber: http://hermawayne.blogspot.com/2010/10/bukti-kalau-bahasa-indonesia-lebih.html
-->

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tags